Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pregnancy: My Unlikely Weight Loss Plan

I hear that not every pregnancy is accompanied by the crippling illness that I have been experiencing for the past 9 weeks. I am one of the select ones who gets to spend weeks 4 through who-knows-when-this-will fade (13 now) in bed, throwing up every 30 to 45 minutes.
I have lost 18 pounds so far, and who knows how much more I will lose before we get it under control. I feel like this will never end...

Leaving the house only to take trips to the doctor, the emergency room, and once a month to the grocery store for rations is wearing on me. I am so sick most of the time I can't even walk.

I KNOW that once the baby comes, it will all be worth it. However, it is difficult to focus on the future right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment