Friday, March 27, 2015

Gearing Up for SUMMER INSANITY 2015

That's right, folks! We aren't letting the fact that our baby will only be six months old keep us from a road trip! Have we lost our minds?! Maybe... but hear me out.
My mom, teen sis, and teen cousin are planning to drive to Michigan this summer. Now, my husband and I have no money, so a free trip to Michigan to see my husband's family sounds amazing... However, that means my we will be 3 adults, 2 teens, and a 6 month old in a van for 18+ hours. For the first time, I feel the title I've given our summer road trips to the north really applies.
So, we will be leaving in about 90 days and while that sounds like an eternity from now, if I don't start planning, it will never get done on time. So, anyone ever tried some thing this crazy before? Thought, comments, and suggestions are appreciated!
Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment