Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Advanced Planning

 My sister-in-law and her amazing family are planning to go to Disney World in 12/2022. She has invited us and many other family members to join them and my husband really wants to go. 

It is difficult for me to think about this when, right now, we are struggling to stay in the black and we can barely afford food. So, in an effort to make this trip happen, I am starting to plan right now. I am going to try to think of... everything. I am going to overbudget, consider all Florida has to offer, and look at our options. I want a complete trip guide with Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, and so on. This will make it as stress free for me as possible, as we have a series of premade solutions. 

So, after I create some spreadsheets, I will need some information. This is a daunting thing for me and I am grateful she has given us two years notice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment